Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

No longer "PINK"

Article about: When I logged on tonight, I notice that I am no longer shown as a club member. Sense the forum no longer is able to send me email updates, I am assuming that my subscription expired without

Default No longer "PINK"

When I logged on tonight, I notice that I am no longer shown as
    a club member. Sense the forum no longer is able to send me email updates,
    I am assuming that my subscription expired without my knowing it.

So just in case this is the issue, about a half hour ago, I sent a paypal payment
    for another year's membership. So far , I am still not pink. How long does it
    usually take to become active? I've been here for almost 10 years and I have never let
    my membership expire.

Hi Greg, you are in the pink now!

Thank you for your continued support. It is members like you who keep the forum running with your financial support.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Greg, I had the same issue last year. Membership expires without notification. I put a reminder in outlook this time as a reminder to renew. I do not remember losing any posts or history when it expired and I re-mewed. The system should have a notification feature set up to remind the people their memberships are expiring soon.
    John

I renewed about 2 weeks ago - I got a reminder email to do so 2-3 days before.
    Nick

I like being in the "Pink"

Thanks guys.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    I like being in the "Pink"

Thanks guys.
    The color suits you well!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Greg, I had the same issue last year. Membership expires without notification. I put a reminder in outlook this time as a reminder to renew. I do not remember losing any posts or history when it expired and I re-mewed. The system should have a notification feature set up to remind the people their memberships are expiring soon.
    John
    I also experienced this last year. I couldn't remember if there had been a notification in the past or I simply had been more savvy with my expiry date.

Quote by MAP View Post
    The color suits you well!
    Thanks ----I think ???
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Thanks ----I think ???
    Yes...it was a "joke" LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)