Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Not able to exclude sales threads!

Article about: Good afternoon gents, I previously posted a question here; http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/gold-m...-sales-622979/ and was eventually able to exclude sales threads albeit I had to do it severa

Default Not able to exclude sales threads!

Good afternoon gents,

I previously posted a question here; Very high of sales posts

and was eventually able to exclude sales threads albeit I had to do it several times during every session as it would not hold.

It is now much worse and I am getting up to three pages of these which make it very hard to see the posts / threads I actually want to.

Today I posted again in my original thread but now my post, whilst it is saved in the thread is not showing as a new post so is unlikely to be read by anyone.

This is driving me nuts and is ruining my enjoyment of the forum to the point where I am less inclined to visit.

Please help!!

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

CBH
    ?

I'm having a similar issue with the ebay sales posts , I don't buy on eBay so i don't care what is for sale there !
    I've tried to block them but as a Mac user it didn't seem to work , I've posted in the tech area but heard nothing back .

Quote by CBH View Post
    I'm having a similar issue with the ebay sales posts , I don't buy on eBay so i don't care what is for sale there !
    I've tried to block them but as a Mac user it didn't seem to work , I've posted in the tech area but heard nothing back .
    It didn't occur to me until you replied Chris but it is Ebay ads that are causing me such grief!

There must be a solution?

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Promted by the reply from Chris above I looked again at the "exclude forums from what's new" dropdown list in the general settings and there is an option further down the list from "items for sale" that specifically refers to Ebay sales so I have tried selecting that and will see what happens.

Regards

Mark

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    Promted by the reply from Chris above I looked again at the "exclude forums from what's new" dropdown list in the general settings and there is an option further down the list from "items for sale" that specifically refers to Ebay sales so I have tried selecting that and will see what happens.

Regards

Mark
    Nope didn't work, this is getting beyond a joke

CBH
    ?

Yes it is a real pain in the aSS . I kinda scan down the last box in New Posts and avoid any by Admin . I do love this forum , and feel this should be fixed .

CBH
    ?

Bump !

Try an adblocker on your computer.

Steve

Actually just go to settings in upper right corner. Then go to my settings on the left. Then pick general settings and scroll to the second to bottom option to exclude forums in whats new and select what you dont want. Dont forget to save changes.

Steve

CBH
    ?

I'd try that before , but I think it might have worked this time . Not sure what what I did different , but we shall see if it works . Thanks for the help

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast