Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Not getting emails?

Article about: Hello Gents, I have been told that I have been sent several emails using the site option and I have not gotten them. So today I tried from my work computer to send me an email (Twice) and I

?

We have the big problem in the past - our mail has been counted as spammers, due a lot of members do not want receive notifications from the forum, just marked the mail as a spam
    You just need to clean your Private messages to receive them. I will check later about your mail
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

We using the Mailjet.com server now for sending the mails and notifications.

One of Mailjet’s strengths is that it can anticipate certain deliverability problems and “block” an email from being sent when it has no chance of reaching the recipient’s inbox. This avoids causing an error on the recipient’s server that would negatively hurt your sender reputation.

To decide if an email should be blocked, Mailjet’s system examines several parameters including your sending history. Examples of why an email can be blocked include:

A recipient reported your email as Spam;
    An email address that has already hard bounced;
    An email that would have been classified as Spam based on its content. Before your campaigns are sent, our system scans the campaign using an anti-spam software to check for any potential ‘spam’ related triggers or issues. (e.g. ALL CAPS, poor text/image ratio, spammy words).
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

The emails are being sent to me. I have gotten emails from other members as of 6/19/15. This is just the last emails that were not being received. ???????
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    No the mine shafts are for Rossi....LoL.

No worries happy to have helped. I was just the first to see it, others would have done the same.

M
    Well looks like I was late the party on Rossi due to my being in a mineshaft. Yes Semper FI Bro I can't send you messages as your PM is full. Michael is most likely the culprit But he is one heck of a guy too even if he does 8 mb files of him in his helmets to me.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

The PM's I do have have been used as a reference for certain collectable items. I would rather not erase those that I find useful. I guess I will just have to get back to the pink side(Soon) to have unlimited PMs.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

OK I went to my PM's to see what I might be able to live without and saw this notice at the bottom of the page

"Inbox contains 150 messages. You have 150 messages stored, of a total 250 allowed."

Then this seems to indicate that I also have a PM problem that needs to be addressed.

SF
    Phil

?

Come on Phil- You are in the "white", why are you not joining the panzer-pinky side?!

""Come with ussss, join ussss""

?

I have been pink for the past 2 Years. I have been hit with some medical bills for my Wife and Daughter that I need to pay off before being pink again. Family First. I'm almost there!!! I Should be pink by the end of this month.
    So I"LL BE BACK!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Just wanted to mention that my PM's are working now!!!!!!!
    Thanks You Dimas !
    You Da Man!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I have been pink for the past 2 Years. I have been hit with some medical bills for my Wife and Daughter that I need to pay off before being pink again. Family First. I'm almost there!!! I Should be pink by the end of this month.
    So I"LL BE BACK!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    I hope your good lady wife and daughter get well soon mate. Sometimes life does get in the way of our income! Leon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast