Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Not getting emails?

Article about: Hello Gents, I have been told that I have been sent several emails using the site option and I have not gotten them. So today I tried from my work computer to send me an email (Twice) and I

?

I see you have the problems outside of the forum. I' ve update you to the PZ club for free
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Thank you Leon,
    They are both doing fine now. It was just the cost to get them their, that was the bite in the ass.
    All is good on the home front.

Thanks again

SF
    Phil

?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I see you have the problems outside of the forum. I' ve update you to the PZ club for free
    Thank You But No thank you. I'm a proud man and will pay my way. Please make me white!!!I will be Pink at the end of the month of my own doing.
    I do appreciate the offer. It is very kind. But I will do it myself.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

As you courtesy to the forum,you'll be able just donate by clicking the link in green just in the top links. But for now , enjoy this feature. Anyone who would like to join the club , but has some issues can join it for free by telling the reasons to me. The club just helps the forum run and we courtesy give to the club members something special
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    As you courtesy to the forum,you'll be able just donate by clicking the link in green just in the top links. But for now , enjoy this feature. Anyone who would like to join the club , but has some issues can join it for free by telling the reasons to me. The club just helps the forum run and we courtesy give to the club members something special
    Thank You Dimas,
    I have always said this is the best site on the WWW. And this act of kindness and compassion just shows how true it is. I will accept your offer and my donation shall come at the end of this month.
    I hope you realize that now this allows me back into the clean joke thread. Are you sure you don't want to reconsider it

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Hees baaacckkk....

Dimas..a kind gesture to a good man from a great forum. These things have a way of paying it forward...

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Well looks like I was late the party on Rossi due to my being in a mineshaft. Yes Semper FI Bro I can't send you messages as your PM is full. Michael is most likely the culprit But he is one heck of a guy too even if he does 8 mb files of him in his helmets to me.
    Was up in the mountains this weekend with limited access soooo...was not able to come back with a witty reply....

but I can send you an email with much more than 8 megs of pictures of my new M16 SA helmet....lol
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Like i said before, this is why i drop a 5peso in their paypal account once in a while.

Good boys get money for maintenance, bad boys get low quality charcoal not even a blacksmith could use.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3