MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Not one genuine post!!

Article about: This really is out of hand! I just logged into the forum and every single one of the most recent posts in the forum was SPAM!!!! I for one am getting very tired of "wading" through

My usage / access is also via "New Posts"....and whilst I sometimes see a whole batch of TR stuff (words I don't understand so I don't give it the time of day) all together and posted by "Admin" (what IS that stuff?) I don't see any spam as I would recognise...unless that "Admin" stuff is spam???

....oh, and Leon...'thought you'd left a while ago! :-) xx

MAP
    ?

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    Could we not add or change a random question a bot or person would do before signing on?

How about a algebraic expression like

4X=8
    Solve for X ???
    This is the way to go, just not sure if the forum software supports this. Many websites create a random code in picture format (can only be seen by the human eye) that you then manually type in.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hey Leon it's all me! I attract it every time I log in!

?

http://www.buysupplementcanada.ca/xtra-pure-gracinia/ - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

“Approved is 1” nice

Hows a spam ad gotten into the classifieds???

http://www.buysupplementcanada.ca/xtra-pure-gracinia/ - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

“Approved is 1” nice

Well there you go! Says it all really. Leon.

“Approved is 1” nice

Gone.
    Nothing else to complain about?
    I spent 3 hours last night going through the member list banning all members from India that have no posts and have not returned since they registered. I have gotten as far as all the members names that start with "e".
    Remember, we can't be on here 24/7, so when a Mod comes on line, it will get removed.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I just thought the classifieds would of required either a membership or the ten post requirement I remember having when I first joined to post in. Sorry for the misunderstanding on my behalf and thanks for banning and removing these spambots.

Just report it and it will get removed.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Luckily, there are only 3 pages of members that their names start with an "f".
    I have gone through them now as well.
    That does not include any new ones that register since I have gone through that letter.
    Ralph.

Ralph,
    We appreciate all of the work. I spent some time as a Mod on a short lived
    military forum. I gotta say, it took all of the fun out of it.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast