Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Not receiving email notifications

Article about: Having recently joined I initially received email notifications when a reply was posted to my thread but they now seem to have stopped. Only thing that has happened inbetween is that I have

Default Not receiving email notifications

Having recently joined I initially received email notifications when a reply was posted to my thread but they now seem to have stopped. Only thing that has happened inbetween is that I have had a major Firefox update, dont know if this woudl have caused a problem
    Many thanks
    Rod

Hi Rod
    I get a similar problem...rather than an immediate notification I get a reply sometimes several hours to days later?

Cheers
    Doug

At the top right of any page you will find a tab titled "Settings" click this and then click "View All Subscribed Threads".
    You may find that some are not selected as "Instant", select the threads that are not marked as you would like and then near the bottom you will find a "Selected Threads" tab, if you click on this, you can change the ones that are not what you wish.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Due a lot of subscribers marked @-mails from the forum as spam, our @-mail is banned by mail providers. To receive @-mails from the forum, you need to send a inquiry to accept mails from the forum
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

MAP
    ?

I get the emails. No blocking, but just days late. Happens randomly for a few days to a few weeks then goes back to normal
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I had the same issue recently and to fix I had to log into my web mail and add - forum@warrelics.eu - to the safe senders list, hope this helps you?

Ill try that many thanks

JMM
    ?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Due a lot of subscribers marked @-mails from the forum as spam, our @-mail is banned by mail providers. To receive @-mails from the forum, you need to send a inquiry to accept mails from the forum
    Ok tanks. A simple msge to you is enough or is there other better way?
    Thank you

Quote by ackworth14 View Post
    Ill try that many thanks
    did you fix it?

Hi Rene .. yes I fixed it using the settings as suggested by Ralph
    Many thanks