Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Password for introduce yourself thread?

Article about: Hi, why do i need a password for the introduce yourself thread? cheers

Default Re: Password for introduce yourself thread?

Quote by Bond View Post
    Not especially, we just all looked like that in those days.

- - Updated - -

T250R but with a GT petrol tank.
    I miss the old 2 strokes, i wish i still had my old RD 400 it was the most fun i've had on 2 wheels (or 1 wheel half of the time)

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I miss the old 2 strokes, i wish i still had my old RD 400 it was the most fun i've had on 2 wheels (or 1 wheel half of the time)
    Indeed, I used to have a RD400, also had 125, 200 & 250 versions and all were fun to ride and difficult to keep the front end down.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I also had an RD 200 (my first bike) and an RD 250, great bikes.Password for introduce yourself thread?
    Hey what happened on here? maybe we should start a new thread about bikes before the moderators step in.

Here she is, my restricted Fazer 600 w/ Scorpion can

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I also had an RD 200 (my first bike) and an RD 250, great bikes.Password for introduce yourself thread?
    Hey what happened on here? maybe we should start a new thread about bikes before the moderators step in.
    It was your thread so it can go pretty much any way you want, probably.

The 200 was my first legal on the road bike, I had when I was sixteen but had to wait a while before I was legal on it, feckin quick it was too, once I had decoked the zorts!!!
    Regards,

Jerry

Yeah i remember the 200 was barely slower than the 250 0n top end speed, it seemed to take a lot longer to get there though

?

Jerry I like your Suzuki I as well had the GSL 650 shaft drive dam good bike very snappy of the line.
    I was out for a ride on mine one night a few years ago came around a corner and there was a cow moose and two calves in the road tried to avoid them and layed her down in the gravel hard.
    She was never the same after that and neither was I they were picking gravel out of my ass cheek for over an hour in the hospital

Regards Mark k

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Jerry I like your Suzuki I as well had the GSL 650 shaft drive dam good bike very snappy of the line.
    I was out for a ride on mine one night a few years ago came around a corner and there was a cow moose and two calves in the road tried to avoid them and layed her down in the gravel hard.
    She was never the same after that and neither was I they were picking gravel out of my ass cheek for over an hour in the hospital

Regards Mark k
    Sounds grim, I almost hit a cow one time but could swerve without coming off thankfully.
    Regards,

Jerry

?

......... 1450 TC88 stage one ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Password for introduce yourself thread?  

Quote by Gary J View Post
    ......... 1450 TC88 stage one ..
    Nice!...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast