Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Password for introduce yourself thread?

Article about: Hi, why do i need a password for the introduce yourself thread? cheers

Default Re: Password for introduce yourself thread?

on the subject of bikes do these count there the only ones i own Password for introduce yourself thread?Password for introduce yourself thread?

Quote by col james View Post
    on the subject of bikes do these count there the only ones i own Password for introduce yourself thread?Password for introduce yourself thread?
    Hahhaaaaa why not, this thread started as a question about a password and got side tracked big time!...

For sure. Here is mine, a Dutch bike bought when I lived in the Dam. I brought it home with me when I moved back but it has sat in the garage for a while, maybe next year I'll try and use it, though it weighs a ton and only has 3 gears so not much good for West Wales. And of course I painted it matt black almost straight away.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Password for introduce yourself thread?  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Some people would put me in the "old man" bracket, I ride an 08 plate GL1800 GoldWing.
    First road legal bike that I had was a Honda CB250RSA followed by a CX500, a couple of Kawasaki GT550s before having an enforced break, (the wife and children!) Went back onto a Gpz500 followed by a couple of NT650 Deauvilles before, finally, after a 30 year wait, I got "my baby", the GoldWing

Password for introduce yourself thread?

Photo was taken at the 2010 Afghan Heroes/Wootton Bassett Mother's Day Ride (Fran, the wife, is on the pillion)

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

hi,matchless,350 g5,m31 650csr,750cs,650ajs csr,and norton interpol 2. wankle engine. all gone except the 350 g5.illness and old age got to me.sigh.

nice to change to a more civviy item.

Quote by Bond View Post
    For sure. Here is mine, a Dutch bike bought when I lived in the Dam. I brought it home with me when I moved back but it has sat in the garage for a while, maybe next year I'll try and use it, though it weighs a ton and only has 3 gears so not much good for West Wales. And of course I painted it matt black almost straight away.
    "for sure" hahahhahaaaaaa

Might as well add the Wife's wheels as well. A bit small for me but she loves it. On our street when we lived in the Dam.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Password for introduce yourself thread?   Password for introduce yourself thread?  

Password for introduce yourself thread?   Password for introduce yourself thread?  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

You're a lucky man Bond, you've got a very attractive missus. hope you don't mind me saying!..

Quote by Bond View Post
    Indeed, I used to have a RD400, also had 125, 200 & 250 versions and all were fun to ride and difficult to keep the front end down.
    Funny you should mention the old strokers ! One of my best bikes was an 88 Suzuki RG500, Stan Stevens tuned, custom rear swingarm and GSXR wheels, awsome mental bike, sounded lovely, just like the GP bikes of the day

If not familiar, was a 500cc square 4, rotary valve induction 2 stroke screamer !! would do 90mph in 1st gear if i could keep the front end down ! haha have to try and find a pic of it ! One of them held the lap record at the TT for many years !!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast