Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum

Article about: WRF forum has the upload feature. It's quick and easy to use. Browse - select your picture and add as an attachment ( manage attachments button, under the new post/reply edit screen) , do th

Default Re: Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum

Its all a matter of taking one extra step and saving your Photobucket imageshack etc. Photo to your computer or flash drive,,this way it helps this forum and the second thing is that you have something on file for future reference, which is already resized! The same goes for document wording,, cut and paste.
    So many times I kick myself for not saving certain files when I needed to refer to them.

Unhappy Re: Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum

Whoops - didn't realize. Apologies, Gents.

Default Re: Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum

Quote by milmuseum View Post
    OK I'm lost, this should be easy but I'm not a end user computer nerd. I build fiber systems for whole cities and don't really care much what folks do at the end. I can't seem to be able to attach a picture to a post. When I click on the icon it says " what URL do you wan to use. Help Please!!! I'm trying to get a pic from MY PICTURES folder.

Burt
    Hi Burt

Did you give the following thread a read ?

New picture posting feature - How to guide !

If not, that's where to start

Steve T

What's the best way of posting a video? Obviously most sites are not too keen on German insignia been shown so that probably rules out utube or whatever it is and can't see the option on here.

Stay safe everyone, w**k alone lol

MAP
    ?

Quote by stefanr View Post
    What's the best way of posting a video? Obviously most sites are not too keen on German insignia been shown so that probably rules out utube or whatever it is and can't see the option on here.

Stay safe everyone, w**k alone lol
    See the icon circled below

Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2