Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

PM pictures

Article about: Im not sure if I am being a tard but I am trying to upload a picture to a PM and it is not giving me the option to upload from my computer. Just a URL. Is there a way to get them off my comp

Default PM pictures

Im not sure if I am being a tard but I am trying to upload a picture to a PM and it is not giving me the option to upload from my computer. Just a URL. Is there a way to get them off my computer onto the message? Thanks!

Brad

Default Re: PM pictures

Hi Brad, adding a pic to a PM is not an option due to the nature of the forum software.

However, there are two options:

You could host the pics via an online photo hosting site. Simply add a link in your PM.

Or via your forum profile, you can create your own photo albums. These can be private so only friends on your contacts list can view them.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: PM pictures

Thanks Adrian! Good to know it wasnt related to me getting old and not knowing computers lol