Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Is it possible to change my username?

Article about: I'm on several other forums, and post under the username Masonk. Would it be possible to change my username to match? Thanks in advance!

I thought he went looking for Tut's tomb because no one told him it had been discovered.

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Nice one Gunny! You may be interested to know that "Betty" was actually Betty Knox who was a Kansas born vaudeville chorus girl. She eventually left the act in 1941 to become a war correspondent for the London Evening Standard and worked on the Nuremberg War Crimes Trials for three years after the war. She was one of the first reporters to announce the suicide of Hermann Goring, this is her third from the right:

Betty Knox died in 1963 at her home in Düsseldorf, Germany, where she had lived since the end of the war.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Nice one Gunny! You may be interested to know that "Betty" was actually Betty Knox who was a Kansas born vaudeville chorus girl. She eventually left the act in 1941 to become a war correspondent for the London Evening Standard and worked on the Nuremberg War Crimes Trials for three years after the war. She was one of the first reporters to announce the suicide of Hermann Goring, this is her third from the right:

Betty Knox died in 1963 at her home in Düsseldorf, Germany, where she had lived since the end of the war.

Regards, Ned.
    Great info your Nedness!...

?

Those guys were actually pretty good.. I've never seen a "Sand Dance" before..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    The Pharaoh returns!!

better than the "Mummy returns"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2