Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Is is possible to change username?

Article about: I changed my name from ez1969 to my real name 7-8 weeks ago but my Avatar is still the same most people know that I have done this but for those who dont here it the change in open forum. Er

Default Re: Is is possible to change username?

I noticed another name change posting today, but if you keep the same avatar, it's not so difficult, unless you have 'Oldtimers' like Kris, LOL
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Bond View Post
    I noticed another name change posting today, but if you keep the same avatar, it's not so difficult, unless you have 'Oldtimers' like Kris, LOL
    Who's the other one? I think i know,but it'd still be good to be kept up to speed as it were. Us old timers don't always take much notice of avatars. I thought it was a film. Stewy

Carltiger = Tiger88
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

i know carls changed his to tiger88 and robbie above
    i think where it says wrf member it should say something along the lines of formally known as blahdeblah for a couple of weeks so everyone gets used to it

It is easiest for the members concerned to place their former username in their signature line as Stewy suggests.

"Formerly performing as...."

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Sorry everyone, changing my avatar must have really screwed things up then...
    Robbie

Quote by Styx View Post
    Robbie
    I noticed the name change before the avatar change, whilst Carl still has the same avatar (so far).
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Well,all's explained now. The reason why i bought the point up is because TIGER88 is selling a W/P that Carltiger had previously had for sale. Can anyone see my point? Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Well,all's explained now. The reason why i bought the point up is because TIGER88 is selling a W/P that Carltiger had previously had for sale. Can anyone see my point? Stewy
    bet that screwed with your mind lol
    ade that sounds much better and i think a bit easier

Quote by Styx View Post
    Robbie
    It does!!
    Just saw some one having 3 green blocs, over 2500 messages and a avatar and a name I never saw before it makes me feel like I am on the wrong forum.....
    :-(
    |<
    ;-)
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast