Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Post / Reply a thread, how to copy , paste, create

Article about: So, some peoples ask how to copy and paste with right mouse button? This is the WYSiWYG editor and it's allow you more than copy and paste. If you want to copy paste edited text, just click

and this

Quote by stakeside View Post
    Thank you for your time and consideration......Doug.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

or a little levity

Quote by Adolf Hitler
    I was totally misunderstood as a teen
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by mathat View Post
    ...hmm... It must be worth of thousand and thousand of dollas isn't it?...
    LARRY C.....subtract 04:21 from 04:43 and that is an indication of my difficulties. For some reason, even if I selected the entire MATHAT quote and pasted it unmolested, unedited in this thread and clicked on preview post.....it would give me an error message.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

I noticed that the pasted copy was corrupted in this sense......mathat;1783073].......had the 1783073] moved to an entirely different position in the text. I finally posted it correctly by trial and error as intended, but I do not feel like I have passed this test.

RBMINIS (Ralph).......I used @RBMINIS in a "monkey see, monkey do" sense, seeing that other members are doing so. Being a copycat also got me in trouble when I saw humor in the use of "WRATH of RALPH and MAP" by other members. I shall then stop using @ in addresses.

The message you have entered is too short

This means that you need to add some text into your reply and not just the quote in a post..or that error message will appear

Quote by Anderson View Post
    That's a nice stein. I like a collectable that you can use.
    LARRY C......since Quick Reply doesn't let me preview this, I shall post anyway to see if I will PASS or FAIL. However, in my persistent trial and error previously, I assure you that I added text after the quote before previewing. It still gave me the same error message. Perhaps a million monkeys might type the bible .....Doug.

All I can say .... and the best course of action from this point would be trial and error ...or until a few more white nights come riding in

Best Larry

?

i almost feel admired with my copycat pastecat skills...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2