Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting on classifieds????

Article about: Hello Everybody I have tried to post a medal on the for sale forum but too no joy. It came up with something like your PHP is too large. So I posted it again with 3 photos instead of 4 &

?

Default Posting on classifieds????

Hello Everybody I have tried to post a medal on the for sale forum but too no joy. It came up with something like your PHP is too large. So I posted it again with 3 photos instead of 4 & the same thing??. I was wondering if anybody knows what it means & how I get around the problem? Cheers Terry

Terry are you resizing the photos yourself or using a Photo hosting site. Best to resize yourself if thats the case.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry now I'm really buggered lol. I was just taking them of my computer as I always do!!! I wouldn't know how to do any resizing lol.. Cheers Terry

One of the threads here within this tech forum..shows a "howTo" guide. Worse comes to worse..I use Photo editor | PicMonkey: Free Online Photo Editing no hassle no storage..no loss of any posted photos. You resize or edit anything you want to your image..and save to your computer. After that..just to be on the safe side..rename your image. Sometimes these edit sites leave a tag on your image..so it may be hard to upload onto your post. Minimize your image to about 150-200 megabytes. If you live under a rock..and what I said has gone over your head. Best wait for others to chime in...Im at work now and need to start my day.

I have always found when uploading anything to resize and rename. Moderator Ralph is good with this also..if our Tech Guru Dimas is not available. Ralph has helped me in the past. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Larry I must live under a rock lol.. Nevermind I will get the daughter to look at it when she comes home tomorrow. So thank you very much for your time now get some work done lol.. Cheers Terry.

LOL No problem Bro..I go to my son also for Tech support...Im still under a rock too ...but my son provided a window to see out. Best Regards Larry

Hello Terry,
    I always use a standard Microsoft Digital Imaging program for my photos. I crop and resize all of my photos before posting. I also use it to watermark my photos. If you do a search for "Microsoft Digital Image Standard 2006 Editor" it is a free download and you will find it useful. Maybe you could get your daughter to have a read of this post and I am sure that she will be able to help you out.
    Within all of my individual award files, I have another file that I name "Postable". When I want photos that I can post, I open the program and select the photos that I wish to post. Then I crop out all of the un-necessary background. Then I resize them and watermark them. I make the largest dimension no more than 1600. I then save them to the "Postable" file and then I can select any of them for posting. I have no problem posting any of the photos that I have worked on.
    If you have any questions that I might be able to help you with, please feel free to send me a PM.
    Cheers,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ralph stand by for some help being asked.. I wait for the daughter first she might have a clue.. But she isn't home until tomorrow.. & big thank you for your help...most appericiated.. Cheers Terry.

Hi Terry,
    If you would like, you could start by googling the program that I mentioned. Look for a free download button. Download it and also say yes to create a shortcut. This way, you will be a little ahead of the game when she comes to help. You can always delete it later if she determines that you do not need it.
    Cheers,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I will start that tomorrow morning Ralph.. As it is nearly bedtime here been up since 0500 hours.. But I will have a go tomorrow. Thanks again.. you are a gent. Cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast