Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting images using non-forum image hosting websites - IE. Imageshack , Photobucket & etc

Article about: unsure whther this is in the wrong section am sure a mod can move it but seller who asked if i wanted the NSKK dispatch riders helmet mailed me today and said he had 2 of these if i was inte

Default Posting images using non-forum image hosting websites - IE. Imageshack , Photobucket & etc

Kindly note that this thread is HALF USELESS because the OP posted the images from a non-forum hosting source.

We can't stress this enough!

See here: Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum

Many thanks for your attention.

Cheers,
    The Administration and Moderating Staff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unsure whther this is in the wrong section am sure a mod can move it but seller who asked if i wanted the NSKK dispatch riders helmet mailed me today and said he had 2 of these if i was interested

and i know this ones wrong but he said he had 3 of these too is it a german uhlan cavalry shashka? not sure

Default Re: Afrika Korps pith helmet

i have received the pics of another Afrika Korps helmet which is in very good condition see pics both are for sale when i receive them if interested let me know also both still have insignia.

?

That eagle shield doesn't look right to me, I have an original shield I will post pics of tommorow

it looks ok to me as in this one:

to be fair i havn't had a bad item really from this guy as he is a collector his self.

Eagle on the 2nd pith really does not look right at all.
    Tom

?

Quote by DerFlieger View Post
    it looks ok to me as in this one:
    My eagle is the same as this one you showed, but the one on the pith looks nothing like this one.....seems more stylized, swastika is very thin and the eagle just doesn't look like a crisp military style

?

National shield seems to have a more rounded bottom as well

yeah just looked at the branch arms of the swastika Tom and they dont look broad enough your right the national shield looks ok the helmet is original i know maybe its spoilt by crap replacement insignia

the czapka from him are very nice also my friend bought 2 of his original pickelhaubes i would change insignia on this i think

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast