Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Posting photos from a photo cd saved to computer.

Article about: I recently put a photo CD into my computer, saved the images to a folder-rotated the ones necessary and posted them to a website. Still some came out sideways and one even upside down. What

Exclamation Posting photos from a photo cd saved to computer.

I recently put a photo CD into my computer, saved the images to a folder-rotated the ones necessary and posted them to a website. Still some came out sideways and one even upside down. What causes that problem? Also, how do you post images here and where can one go-to try testing out posting n image. I just found a boat-load of CHs I had which I placed about half of mu original WWII collection on-s well as my movies and TV stills etc collection on-just this morning. I want to attempt to share some of what is in my collection if some here would not mind?

Default Edited to orient photo.

………………. Sorry for the upside down shot--I HAD it correctly rotated but something refuses to cooperate. Anyway, this is my newest purchase. A mint Springfield .03 rifle (WWII built) with the most desirable "C" Stock. Got this for less than half of it's value.

If this works? An original movie still from my collection w/ James Cagney and Alan Hale Sr from: The Fighting 69th, James Cagney using a rifle built just before WWII which is almost exactly like mine-and using it on a bayonet dummy pretending its his Sergeant Mike-(Hale Sr.)

Last edited by rbminis; 06-12-2018 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Edited to orient photo

And another original still I have featuring a Springfield .03. This time it's a Publicity Still from: Bataan-and Lloyd Nolan is holding one built in WWI or between the wars.

Last edited by rbminis; 06-12-2018 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Edited to orient photo

I have corrected your photos for you.
    This thread may be of some help to you.
    Upside down, sideways cell phone pics
    I have never had this problem so I can not offer any personal advice.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph, I greatly appreciate this, but my problem is unkn? I had them all rotated after I saved CD to a folder-but when I post some-they come out like they were originally scanned to CD. My latest scanned CD-didnt even give me the option to rotate any. Ive got about 40 of my original WWII images on this one including combat photos.

I still suggest you have a read through the thread I linked to, you may be able to figure out what the problem is.
    I will not continue to rotate your photos and if you continue to post them sideways, you may find that other members will not reply to your threads.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)