Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Private messages

Article about: Just a general question regarding the private message folders in the settings as i want to know for if a message i thought i had sent had definitley gone If i access my inbox i can see a fol

Default Private messages

Just a general question regarding the private message folders in the settings as i want to know for if a message i thought i had sent had definitley gone
    If i access my inbox i can see a folder showing 497 messages received now if i go to sent items it shows 0 messages which can't be right as i have sent most likely just as many as received over the years and so find i have no way of telling if a message has been sent other than untill you receive a reply ,is this just an unnoticed glitch or simply a problem at my end
    Thanks James

MAP
    ?

Quote by James C View Post
    Just a general question regarding the private message folders in the settings as i want to know for if a message i thought i had sent had definitley gone
    If i access my inbox i can see a folder showing 497 messages received now if i go to sent items it shows 0 messages which can't be right as i have sent most likely just as many as received over the years and so find i have no way of telling if a message has been sent other than untill you receive a reply ,is this just an unnoticed glitch or simply a problem at my end
    Thanks James
    My sent box is not affected. Could you possibly have accidentally deleted your sent folder? Although I don't see an option do delete all at once.....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

james, you have to tick a check box to save any sent messages. a rather stupid system as it means i also have no saved sent messages as i always forget to tick it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    james, you have to tick a check box to save any sent messages. a rather stupid system as it means i also have no saved sent messages as i always forget to tick it.
    Mine save automatically. You can change this setting in your profile

Private messages
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for explaining Gents i appreciate the quick response
    I will go and check out my settings in greater detail and see what i find
    Cheers James

Just ticked the correct box and yes i had the Don't save box ticked as default
    Many thanks Michael and Jerry

Quote by James C View Post
    Thanks for explaining Gents i appreciate the quick response
    I will go and check out my settings in greater detail and see what i find
    Cheers James
    if you go to settings, then general settings it is about half way down then save changes.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.