Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Problem with Classified advert - quantity showing as zero

Article about: Hi - I posted an advert recently for my Warrant Disc and have noticed that the quantity available is showing as zero when it should be one. When you click on the buy it now option it won't l

Default Problem with Classified advert - quantity showing as zero

Hi - I posted an advert recently for my Warrant Disc and have noticed that the quantity available is showing as zero when it should be one. When you click on the buy it now option it won't let you do it as it states that the quantity selected is greater than that available. How do I get this updated please. Thanks

Default Re: Problem with Classified advert - quantity showing as zero

You should be able to edit the advert.

If not I can delete and you can start a fresh.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ade, Thanks for the reply. What field should i edit as I can't see one that says 'quantity' ? Thanks Nick

I cannot either.....
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

ok thanks - I thought it was just me !!!!. So what happens now ? If you cancel it will I have to pay again ? Cheers. Nick

?

You can delete your old advert and begin a new one. You don't need to pay for the advertisement
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    You can delete your old advert and begin a new one. You don't need to pay for the advertisement
    Surely if I delete it and then start again, when I finish the advert it will ask for paypal confirmation to confirm placement. How do I avoid this ? Thanks Nick