Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Problems getting to Home Page

Article about: Anyone having problems getting on to the home page (www.warrelics.eu)? I've bookmarked the Forum page and it works fine but if I hit the "Home" button (on my phone, PC or tablet) i

?

The problem is being discussed with the soft vendor and with the server, but as always it takes time. Glad the forum is works
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

MAP
    ?

Thanks Dimas and everyone else for confirming I'm not going crazy!!!

It's all Larry's fault btw..
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Done and works for this hour
    Regards,
    Dimas

MAP
    ?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Done and works for this hour
    Thanks Dimas. Looks like it fixed the other problem too (delayed email notifications). My email inbox just got 40 or so dumped into it....Lol

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

normally I have changed the notifications, due a lot of members sent them to the spam folder or notify the mail server as a spamming. Due of this, we have some problems with some of the servers as web.de and others who did not receive the mails from warrelics.eu. And sure, you can set up the delivery of notification in the settings area https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/usercp.php
    Regards,
    Dimas

MAP
    ?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    normally I have changed the notifications, due a lot of members sent them to the spam folder or notify the mail server as a spamming. Due of this, we have some problems with some of the servers as web.de and others who did not receive the mails from warrelics.eu. And sure, you can set up the delivery of notification in the settings area https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/usercp.php
    Thanks Dimas. They never go to my spam, just occasionally they get "delayed" from a few days to a week before I get them. It is really no big deal, so I don't worry about it. Now it seems to be working fine and those 40 or so emails where just backlogged.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Cheers Dimas, you do a great job mate.
    I associate myself with this sentiment. Thanks. I had a problem this am, too, but I then secured access.

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Same for me last week but OK now?....
    It works for me too now

Cheers Dimas!....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2