Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

problems logging in using smart phone

Article about: I have tried repeatedly to login to the forum using a smartphone but it keeps telling me I have entered the wrong username and or password. I have changed my password a few time and even got

Default problems logging in using smart phone

I have tried repeatedly to login to the forum using a smartphone but it keeps telling me I have entered the wrong username and or password.

I have changed my password a few time and even got Ade to change it for me and I can log into the forum on my laptop but not using the phone.

Asking any techno geeks if you have any thoughts on what is going wrong?

This doing my head in!!!
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Is in an App you are using to access this site ??

I have got it to work
    Regards,

Jerry

what was the issue ?? caps lock ??? lol

Quote by HistoryMan View Post
    what was the issue ?? caps lock ??? lol
    Not really sure, it was my first attempt to log in with the phone and it just kept refusing me, I had all the correct spelling punctuation etc...then I chnaged passwords for my account which would then not let me in with my lap top, then reset password again, then changed it again and it now works on both devices, long may it last
    Regards,

Jerry

I am not sure how this site works but your account may lock out for a pre-determined length of time after a few failed log in attempts. Sometimes password changes can take a while to synchronise between log in servers. All the variables may have simply synchronised eventually and success !

Quote by HistoryMan View Post
    I am not sure how this site works but your account may lock out for a pre-determined length of time after a few failed log in attempts. Sometimes password changes can take a while to synchronise between log in servers. All the variables may have simply synchronised eventually and success !
    you have to allow 15 mins after 5 failed attempts to log in, which just made it more frustrating.
    Regards,

Jerry

Glad it worked out in the end.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Glad it worked out in the end.
    Thanks Ade and thanks for your help
    Regards,

Jerry

Jerry, you should hit the phone with a large ball pein hammer, that's what i feel like doing to mine at times!...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast