Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Referrals?

Article about: Nick, you got that right... but ack, there is no cure, nothing! - which I like alot!! by Stickgrenade Christina, I think it means you need to be referred to the ' TR collectors addiction cli

Default Re: Referrals?

Nick, you got that right... but ack, there is no cure, nothing! - which I like alot!!

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Christina, I think it means you need to be referred to the ' TR collectors addiction clinic' just like the rest of us

Nick
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Christina, I think it means you need to be referred to the ' TR collectors addiction clinic' just like the rest of us

Nick
    Well that too Nick. Stewy

Can someone refer me? I have none and I feel left out!!

Sam

Post the link to WRF on one hellawa different websites and hope that people might follow that link

Sarcasm was used here, teehee!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by sam1chlt View Post
    Can someone refer me? I have none and I feel left out!!

Sam
    How can you be referred? You're already here! Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    How can you be referred? You're already here! Stewy
    Thank God! This forum has saved me from loosing my @$@!. I am very happy here as a new collector!! Great people and great advice!!

Sam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2