Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

run out of pm space

Article about: I know why but this is such a pain as I have to delete circa 600 messages in one hit.

Default run out of pm space

I know why but this is such a pain as I have to delete circa 600 messages in one hit.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

How many pm's Jerry,I dont have that problem,nobody messages me,guess thats what happens when your a very popular member.........

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    How many pm's Jerry,I dont have that problem,nobody messages me,guess thats what happens when your a very popular member.........
    They are mostly people moaning at me LOL. Anyway I bit the bullet and deleted circa 6-700 old messages.
    Regards,

Jerry

Right old agony aunt............

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Right old agony aunt............
    No more mate, unless they are a friend or a mod I will not receive any pm's.
    Regards,

Jerry

You grumpy old git.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    You grumpy old git.
    As is my right mate, grumpy, old and proud of it.
    Regards,

Jerry

On a serious note, allow me to congratulate you, as I see you have been elevated to the holiest of holies, the illuminati of the WRF, the tabernacle of the inner sanctum that is.... Lifetime membership. To be allowed to sit at the right hand of our dear leader Adrian Stevenson next to the treasured Ark of the Moderators is truly an achievement that few here can ever but wish to attain and is a tribute to your selfless hard work and even handedness since you have joined here .....

Good work old timer.

Regards, Ned.

run out of pm space
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

It is a bribe to keep my mouth shut over the doings in the mods forum, drunken debauchery, hands on inspection of unseen high status goodies etc......

Thanks Ned.
    Regards,

Jerry

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    It is a bribe to keep my mouth shut over the doings in the mods forum, drunken debauchery, hands on inspection of unseen high status goodies etc......

Thanks Ned.
    Ahhh.....The ongoing debate regarding the pristine German medical helmet that's getting everyone in a bit of a tizzy. The powers that be certainly do move in mysterious ways.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast