Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

somethings annoying me

Article about: Hi guys,iv a minor problem.I have 1 notification showing unread although i have read it.Also my profile name has dissapeared,Like i said,pretty minor stuff but annoying all the same

Default somethings annoying me

Hi guys,iv a minor problem.I have 1 notification showing unread although i have read it.Also my profile name has dissapeared,Like i said,pretty minor stuff but annoying all the same

Default Re: somethings annoying me

All I can suggest is log out then clear your cookies.

Re your profile name? Were you previously a Gold Club member? If you subs have run out any custom name will dissappear.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade,thanks for your speedy reply! Iv tried logging out,cookies cleared,still the same.
    Iv never been a gold member.My profile name started to merge with the notifications window some time ago and now must be hiding behind it,possibly?
    Thanks again
    Simon
    ps the smileys still work,thats tthe main thing

Seems OK now, I have added a screenshot of what I can see.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture somethings annoying me   somethings annoying me  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by cornishboy View Post
    Hi guys,iv a minor problem.I have 1 notification showing unread although i have read it.Also my profile name has dissapeared,Like i said,pretty minor stuff but annoying all the same
    It's probably a "like" notification, it looks like you got a new PM but its a trick

edit: I "like'd your post, just to troll (sorry ^^)

Thanks Ade,iv just gone through all of my emails again,its possible one didnt register as open,however the new notification has dissapeared and my profile name has re-appeared only this time below my notifications window.Panic over,thanks for your help,I will definately recommend you in future

No problem. I can sort simple things, but Dimas is really the man for tech stuff.

Cheers, Ade.

?

I'am too late guys
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics