Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SPAM from WRF contacts!!?

Article about: by big ned Good job you didn't get stiffed Robin.... No but it was Hard On those who were on the sticky end of the emails.......

Quote by Datrus View Post
    How come somebody have not invented the "Alco-Lock" for computers yet? Like a device you have to breathe through and be sober before the PC becomes operational

Cheers!
    I suspect there would be aLot of idle computers.....add to that, Narco-Lock, perhaps? lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Well, a Narco-Lock i can't say. I'm not into that what so ever. However i live in Russia and we have a lot of fine drinks here. A friends father makes the best home made Vodka with pepper and lemon Better than the commercial stuff! I have had a few times here on WRF where i could have used an Alco-Lock

Regards, Lars

lol With all the meds I'm on these days, I'd Never be able to use my computer....I'd be better off setting it on the curb...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Sad for a dedicated forum member go do a thing like that. People should always take responsibility for their actions, no matter how drunk they are.

I'm at least glad to hear I'm not the only one to have a couple adult beverages and peruse the boards. Feels even more like home now.

One should always drink and post responsibly though...

Ben may have done wrong by the Forum,but i would like to personally thank him for the knowledge he has provided to me and many others on here ...Just a thank you

How come somebody have not invented the "Alco-Lock" for computers yet? Like a device you have to breathe through and be sober before the PC becomes operational.
    Good idea. I'll buy that for a dollar!

Well, a Narco-Lock i can't say. I'm not into that what so ever. However i live in Russia and we have a lot of fine drinks here. A friends father makes the best home made Vodka with pepper and lemon Better than the commercial stuff! I have had a few times here on WRF where i could have used an Alco-Lock

Regards, Lars
    Sound good mate!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3