Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sudden Appearance of Google Ads - I Thought These Were Blocked For WRF Gold Club Members?

Article about: This afternoon I have suddenly been inundated by Google adverts at the top of every page I open. This is annoying as on becoming a WRF Gold Club member the first thing it states as an advant

Default Sudden Appearance of Google Ads - I Thought These Were Blocked For WRF Gold Club Members?

This afternoon I have suddenly been inundated by Google adverts at the top of every page I open. This is annoying as on becoming a WRF Gold Club member the first thing it states as an advantage of being a fee paying member of the club is that you will receive no further Google ads.

This is no longer the case it appears, at least for me, and I request it get's sorted as soon as possible. It's obvious the forum has been suffering various difficulties lately due to new software, but this is the first thing that's got me riled as I actually pay not to see them yet now that is no longer the case. How do the tech staff propose to get this problem under control, and more importantly when??

Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

I have noticed the same thing. I hate ads.

I want more ads! Google, you ROCK!

Frustrating when you have paid NOT to see them, and NOT why I come here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I agree-plus google adds is one of the best vectors for viruses and malware.
    I know we need the revenue and I would gladly pay double or more to be a member and have no ads
    Cheers
    General

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I want more ads! Google, you ROCK!
    Cancel your GC membership and you can have as many as you like, personally I prefer to pay not to see ad's for plantation shutter blinds, gun safes, Daleks at auction (WTF???), Breitling wristwatches and discounted suckling pig, caviar and champagne every time I open a page as I've got most of that kind of $h!t coming out my ears already.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I am getting holiday ad`s,, come on guys sort it out please.

Same here, even being just registered member, i have not had so many ads.

?

I whole heartily agree with you Ned I as well hate adds and as of late I have been staying away from the forum do to some of the technical difficulties that have been plaguing this venue .

Regards Mark

I associate myself with the above. Pfui.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast