Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Suggestion for the Classifieds

Article about: I'm not 100% sure this is where i should post this but i have a suggestion that may make navigating the classifieds simpler. If it would not be too difficult perhaps a search ads buy price r

Default Suggestion for the Classifieds

I'm not 100% sure this is where i should post this but i have a suggestion that may make navigating the classifieds simpler. If it would not be too difficult perhaps a search ads buy price range bar could be added it would help collectors like me who are on a limited budget to find items we can afford without having to spend so much time searching each page. Only a thought I had today something to consider.

Thanks for listening
    Carter

Default Re: Suggestion for the Classifieds

Hello Crites,, that is a very good question and would be best answered in our technical issues forum. I have moved your question to this forum. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Larry, how do you leave feedback for a seller?
    Thanks!

Luke

Hi Luke,, you can leave feed back at the bottom of the page on which the item is on. Just like posting a reply on any forum...this works the same.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Larry: The item is no longer listed anywhere. At least I can't find it.
    Thanks!

Luke

Once the item is no longer listed then everything that goes with the listing is gone also,,including the feedback window at the bottom. Larry

Thank you, Larry. If the seller removes add when item is bought this really makes it difficult to leave feedback when you receive item.

Luke

Oh Now I understand.....yes of course,,and maybe a thought also to create an area in the classifieds to where you can only leave feedback showing the the item purchased and the sellers name. If this is feasible I will forward this to Dimas and his thoughts on it. I guess for now if and when that idea gets established it would be best just to contact the seller directly,,or post the item of purchase in the appropriate forum and mentioning in regards of the seller. Larry

Sounds good, Larry! Thank you.

Luke

?

Follow the appropriate classified sales section, and just sort by price in the dropdown menu, located at the top right corner just above the items list
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast