Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Test

Article about: Testing posting a photo

?

Default Test

Testing posting a photo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Test   Test  

?

TESTING TESTING 1234554321 Roger Dodger I got you 5X5 Good Buddy Go Ahead!!!!

It looks good from my side

Yeah I just woke up

Semper Fi
    Phil

You know who Joe F is ... right?

Test
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    TESTING TESTING 1234554321 Roger Dodger I got you 5X5 Good Buddy Go Ahead!!!!

It looks good from my side

Yeah I just woke up

Semper Fi
    Phil
    @ Phil......watch the witches and keep it between the ditches...3s and 8s bro
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

@Phil/Larry,

I bet you both still have CB radio's in your car and the big ugly antenna on your roof!!!! LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    @Phil/Larry,

I bet you both still have CB radio's in your car and the big ugly antenna on your roof!!!! LoL
    Not Me Good Buddy!! Lets just say I had a Great Uncle who would take me on rides when he hauled freight back in the day

But communications(VHF-UHF) is part of my Trade

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    You know who Joe F is ... right?

Test
    Who doesn't??????

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Not Me Good Buddy!! Lets just say I had a Great Uncle who would take me on rides when he hauled freight back in the day

But communications(VHF-UHF) is part of my Trade

Semper Fi
    Phil
    So were you riding in a Bulldog, Freightshaker, Pete or a K-Whopper?

And was you haulin' a Wiggle Wagon, Thermos Bottle, Skateboard, Reefer or Rolling Refinery.....

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

It was a MACK. The Bulldog was always polished and it was a reefer that stunk like shit.

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

It was a MACK. The Bulldog was always polished and it was a reefer that stunk like s**t.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Too funny

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast