Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Test - Please ignore this

Article about: Just uploading images I've lost from my PC. If there is a better place to do this, please move the thread.

?

Default Test - Please ignore this

Just uploading images I've lost from my PC.
    If there is a better place to do this, please move the thread.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Test - Please ignore this   Test - Please ignore this  

Test - Please ignore this   Test - Please ignore this  

Default Re: Test - Please ignore this

Sorry, couldn't help myself, but my curiosity is just too big: What is going on in these pictures? Looks to be a British officer in a couple of them?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Sorry, these are un-ignorable.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

Quote by Collectorww2 View Post
    Sorry, couldn't help myself, but my curiosity is just too big: What is going on in these pictures? Looks to be a British officer in a couple of them?
    1946, British Officer supervising the enlistment of a new German Polizei force. Berlin I think if my memory serves me right. Notice the old wehrmacht uniforms!

Got a few more early ones here too.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Test - Please ignore this   Test - Please ignore this  

Great Pics Ben,, your thread title makes it hard not to open it.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill