Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

is trading item allowed on this forum?

Article about: i love trading and was wondering if thats allowed on this forum, if so how do i do it? is there a trade section?

Default is trading item allowed on this forum?

i love trading and was wondering if thats allowed on this forum, if so how do i do it? is there a trade section?
    ==preserving history since 2011==

You could try an ad on here, The "FOR SALE" and "WANTED" section.

I agree with Gunny the "Wanted" section of the classifieds would be best...and you could place your ad as....example:..."wanted or for trade" Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Good luck trading. I've never had any luck with it. Everyone wants cold hard cash.

I've done quite well here in trading and is my preferred option. What's on offer?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    I've done quite well here in trading and is my preferred option. What's on offer?
    Me too!..

CBH
    ?

I would also like a trade section , as money is tight . But trades are good for both parties involved .

We are limited to our options by the software.

I have no objections to trades provided they are placed within the sales classified ads sections.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I do have a few concerns on the trading subject.
    I will send my item and what if i never get the item that i traded my piece for??
    Just a concern

Cheers
    Nuno

All down to trust........
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!