Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Update to the latest version is done

Article about: What you mean by ATM? I'am working on the mobile version ATM= At the moment. and its all good now.

Default Re: Update to the latest version is done

What you mean by ATM? I'am working on the mobile version
    ATM= At the moment.
    and its all good now.

?

Thank you for all your notes. I 'am working to solve all of the possibly bugs, but it takes the time.

- - Updated - -

Please let me know if you tick the "remember me" checkbox. And which of the search you are used?

Quote by Franz1944 View Post
    Dimas, I am aware that all fourm tweks havnt been solved yet with new up date. I just want to bring it to your attention that search on the forum will log you out of the forum (at least for me).

i looked around a little, but didnt find anyone talk about this. If you know thism disregard this post

thanks for creating such a great forum.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Looking good now! I thought I was going crazy with the white backgrounds in my profile, now I can read things again, thank you!

dont suppose this could be the reason im not able to start new threads at the moment is it?keeps saying message is too short gotta add 1 character what ever that means hav'nt a clue,have contacted forum already anyone know how long it takes to get back to members?dave.

?

please clear your browser cache, I just test your account and it worked for me
    If still not work- contact me
    Quote by moaning minnie View Post
    dont suppose this could be the reason im not able to start new threads at the moment is it?keeps saying message is too short gotta add 1 character what ever that means hav'nt a clue,have contacted forum already anyone know how long it takes to get back to members?dave.
    Regards,
    Dimas

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Thank you for all your notes. I 'am working to solve all of the possibly bugs, but it takes the time.

- - Updated - -

Please let me know if you tick the "remember me" checkbox. And which of the search you are used?
    I dont check the box, when i search the forum i use the google custum search.

thanks

When i use advance search there is no problem. ill just use that (didnt see that fuction before)
    Last edited by Franz1944; 05-28-2012 at 06:28 PM. Reason: added text

Although i like the new updates to the site, i used to frequently access WRF from my smartphone (android) and now when i try to get online, all i see is a blank white screen!

?

Very soon I will update the smartphones access. I'am now preparing some facebook apps for the forum, but I have something screwed up, and waiting help from feveloper
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Also if someone post here the bugs, please let us know if they are resolved, due it takes more time for me to test account and screw the code of forum itself, than to let us now that it was just a mistake or misunderstunding of the forum interface.
    For example as this post
    keeps saying message is too short gotta add 1 character what ever that means hav'nt a clue
    but I can see now the poster start the thread without the problem, after that. Please, make things better
    Regards,
    Dimas

When I try to read my 'likes', the background is white and the font is a very light blue. I can't seem to change this with my custom settings?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast