Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Uploading pictures question

Article about: Just recently when ive uploaded pictures ive been getting a question mark on the picture and when i post the thread it appears as a link instead of a visible picture. Is this a bug or is it

Default Re: Uploading pictures question

Quote by zwerge View Post
    This has also happened to me.
    And me!
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Then the file is corrupted and upload filed, may be it's too big, and upload filed due the server timeouts
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Then the file is corrupted and upload filed, may be it's too big, and upload filed due the server timeouts
    Dimas, I have a 64kb .jpg on my desktop at work. I can view it, so it is not corrupt. It uploads ok, but only shows as a question mark.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

The failed jpg below for instance is 1.33mb, and I tried to upload it in my thread M1 Insignia in the M1 helmet forum. Larger files uploaded fine, this one did not and still will not. I can view it ok, so it is not corrupt. The one above it is 1.37mb (on my desktop) and displays OK.

Best Regards,

Andy

Edit: Dimas, if you want me to send you the failed .jpg so you can analyze it, drop me a line.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uploading pictures question  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

yes, please send the file to the forum@warrelics.eu
    sometimes the file is corrupted, but viewable.
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    yes, please send the file to the forum@warrelics.eu
    sometimes the file is corrupted, but viewable.
    Sent.

A
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

test

- - Updated - -

I think you need to reupload the file again, before cleabn your browser's cache
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uploading pictures question  
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Test: Still no luck.
    Cache is empty.
    Using Win7 64bit, Firefox 9.0.1

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

This is queer.

I had the same problem a few mins ago. I resized the pic, which was only about 155kb's, so I cropped it a bit and it uploaded OK. Go figure......

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Tried with cropping......and..........well, bugger me with a bugger me thing. Why did it do that? Because it was renamed?

Best Regards,

Andy

Edit: It's not renaming
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2