Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Upside down pics

Article about: I posted soldbuch pics today they came out upside down. Can this be fixed.

Cheers

Bingo all sorted on my post. A big thankyou to you who helped out.

If the photos still do not rotate check your image size and resize it smaller. I have found some of the pics I have taken with my cell phone ..because of the image size in the phone will lay the photos sideways..no matter how many times I tried rotating them.

If at first the rotation does not work..then its an image size and follow the directions as mentioned above in the previous posts.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Its the resolution of the picture, yes. if the space that a picture can be posted in on the forums is too small for the picture to show sideways it will automatically be turned. However if you click on the picture then you will be shown the right angle. If it still is sideways it'd be something on your end. I.e. accidentally taking a picture in the wrong angle, happens to me all the time with my phone.

Regards,
    Bas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2