MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Upside down, sideways cell phone pics

Article about: I have found a solution to the only "headache (neck-ache)" I have encountered since joining this forum. Shotty cell phone pics, poor quality, upside down, sideways. Become a real t

CBH
    ?

I've had the problem myself, it appeared after an update year ago or so, never had the problem previously.
    Using an Apple photo and computer, I've even tried loading them sideways and they'd still load flipped.
    Cropping in iPhoto seams to help. It's a real P*ss off and has lessened my photo posting.
    Luckily my Eyes haven't started Bleeding Yet, but it's close.

MAP
    ?

I take all my photos with a DSLR. Then download, edit, crop, etc. on my PC. Never had a problem

That said my new cell phone is arriving in a week that has a great camera so we will see if I have the same problem...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    They do get to me also.
    Attachment 1122529

Semper Fi
    Phil

The dreaded inverted eye bleed out. Eeeeeekkkk!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

I have this problem, don't know how to permanently fix it, it's been really annoying, I've had to e-mail myself my pictures, then use a screenshot app to screenshot the image, then the image opens in a new tab and I save it. It's a long process but I like taking my pictures right side up, and I like taking most pictures on my phone because it's just so convenient these days, well not so convenient with this glitch but even still. I personally blame this glitch on the Russians! It's the only logical explanation

?

I know it's my cell phone that does it. So like mentioned above. I send it to my email then save it to my PC and rotate it before I post, Because.
    I DON'T WANT TO BE THAT GUY

Sideways OK, upside down????? But blurry Come on!
    You want expert advice. Give a good clear pic for appraisal.
    It's that simple.
    If those are in doubt they should reach out to the shizzle dizzle who be the fizzle Rapper Mapper
    Michael, Know you are loved before posting

Semper Fi
    Phil

I have a fix......get a camera.....or read-up....and do things properly and show others respect in doing so.....Phil (above) I wholeheartedly agree with you...put a little bit of effort in (and respect) and it's amazing what you get out.... I get weary of head-twisting, squinting, trying to find a camo'd item against trees or camo net, looking at a tiny dot of an item in the middle of a huge pic, trying to guess the size of something when there's nothing to give it scale......TAKE PROPER PICTURES AND THINK ABOUT THE VIEWERS.....or join Facebook! :-)

....rant over.....

I used either a digi bridge camera or a digiSLR, crop, rotate, resize etc then post, simples.

I do on the odd occasion use my phone which has a not so good camera and will post them the wrong way, so I download to my laptop and repeat the steps above.

I f people post crappy pics, I mostly give crappy answers.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    I used either a digi bridge camera or a digiSLR, crop, rotate, resize etc then post, simples.

I do on the odd occasion use my phone which has a not so good camera and will post them the wrong way, so I download to my laptop and repeat the steps above.

I f people post crappy pics, I mostly give crappy answers.
    "If people post crappy pics, I mostly give crappy answers"

ME TOO !!

MAP
    ?

This is a test. New phone. With great camera. So seeing if photos upload the right way....

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

It worked

And yes we hiked up from the bridge. Pretty steep but fun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast