MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

What are the green icons above the avatar with the motto?

Article about: by Stewy S There's no need. As you know i'm not here to get "rep points" & you likewise. We're here to help (& try to provide info),if we can. Stewy by Bond Sounds like a r

?

Default Re: What are the green icons above the avatar with the motto?

I do need to agree with Jerry on this one reputation should be earned by making contributions to the forum and or its members in the form of good advice and or valuable information or par taking in constructive discussions. As a fairly new member to this forum there have been a few occasions that I feel that I have been able to give a little sound advice and or valuable information and would like to as it were cut my own teeth and make my own way .

Regards Mark k

The old thread

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    The old thread
    My, my, how one's opinions can change like the wind....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    It is an ill wind that blows no good......
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Yes, but he did say the system was open to abuse and you could just get all your mates to go round repping everything you post! Also a sign of maturity to be able to change your opinions as new info or wisdom is acquired. Either that or he is just flighty!

Regards,

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Bond View Post
    Yes, but he did say the system was open to abuse and you could just get all your mates to go round repping everything you post! Also a sign of maturity to be able to change your opinions as new info or wisdom is acquired. Either that or he is just flighty!

Regards,

Jerry
    Thanks Jerry

Quote by Bond View Post

Regards,

Jerry
    That may be so Jerry, to refresh your memory, try reading pages 3 and 4 again and see what you think, "It's all a laugh, promise!"
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

That may be so Jerry, to refresh your memory, try reading pages 3 and 4 again and see what you think, "It's all a laugh, promise!"
    Hi,

I don't know your name, is it Ned, as I like to address people by their names if possible and always try to remember to include mine when posting? You have me at a disadvantage, as you called me Jerry, so my strategy works -no intent to be rude here, I just don't know your name.

This current thread on the green icons has got a little bit childish with the repping being done for a laugh, but as the system, especially with the mottos can be seen to have flaws inherent within its programming it maybe should not be taken too seriously, as Ade and Adrian have both posted previously.

I was a member for a long time before I even knew it existed and I did not know how to give rep points to those that deserved them and I am sure that this applies to many others besides me.

I also did say that Mike might just be flighty, blowing in the wind even. LOL

Regards,

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I just added to your reputation Jerry. Couldn't give any more to Ned
    because it says I have to 'spread some more around'.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast