Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Where has the "sponsors" link gone?

Article about: Evening, just a quick one to ask where has our sponsors quick link tab at the top of the forum page gone. I know that I for one was "prompted" to give them a look every now and the

Default Where has the "sponsors" link gone?

Evening, just a quick one to ask where has our sponsors quick link tab at the top of the forum page gone. I know that I for one was "prompted" to give them a look every now and then because of it's presence, my memory stinks so without a visual reminder I may well forget to visit these sites with their fine militaria, and I think that we may be doing a bit of a disservice to them by not making their pages easily noticed? Thanks, Leon.

Hi Leon, thanks for bringing this up. See here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/milit...ealers-corner/

But there should be one at the top pf the page?? Sometimes updated wipe things....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

The forum is under construction about the advertising, the link will be soon returned, and also we are going to show relevant banners
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    The forum is under construction about the advertising, the link will be soon returned, and also we are going to show relevant banners
    Thanks Dimas for your reply and also your hard work maintaining the forum, it is not unappreciated by me and many others. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    it is not unappreciated by me and many others. Leon.
    By me also, thank you for your efforts Dimas!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)