Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Windows 10

Article about: Hi all, have recently had to buy a new laptop and have been so used to Windows7 with no problem uploading photos onto this site. The new laptop has Windows 10 and for some reason, the pictur

Default Windows 10

Hi all, have recently had to buy a new laptop and have been so used to Windows7 with no problem uploading photos onto this site. The new laptop has Windows 10 and for some reason, the pictures will load but are either upside down or sideways. I have rotated them on my PC yet still no joy when uploaded. Any help would be most appreciated.
    Cheers Steve. P.S. This is what's happening.

Windows 10

Hi Steven..pic rotated.

Sometimes photos end up that way..when they are moved to your PC. It happens in some cases..and I get the feeling I just made a mistake and misunderstood your request for help. Let me know and i can put it back sideways for you. Regards Larry

Force of Habit as a Mod
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Steven, Sometimes its about the size of the pictures, have you tried resizing them before posting.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Steven..pic rotated.
    Cheers Larry, how the hell did you do it. I want to upload these again and some of the rear's but take them more clearly. These when enlarged seem to go out of focus.
    Many thanks Steve.

- - ------- - -

Quote by robin morley View Post
    Hi Steven, Sometimes its about the size of the pictures, have you tried resizing them before posting.
    Thanks for that, will give it a go.

Hi Steven..just a generic save..... " Save image as " after you right click it..and it appeared also sideways on my computer... I rotated it and closed the window which automatically sets the new position. I uploaded it onto your post.

try renaming your file..sometimes that helps
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Steven..just a generic save..... " Save image as " after you right click it..and it appeared also sideways on my computer... I rotated it and closed the window which automatically sets the new position. I uploaded it onto your post.

try renaming your file..sometimes that helps
    Cheers Larry, will have to give it ago. Unfortunately I have already posted my thread. Tell you the truth, my computer skills are not that good.

Steve..the business of the Mods and Admins are to ensure an ease of use of what the WRF has to offer of forum resources.

The business of the most important people here ( The members with their knowledge ) are the forums most valuable asset..are the greatest of minds here and will gladly lend a hand to help make your stay enjoyable.

The behind the scenes tech stuff the Staff here can accommodate

Steve you are 3 years older..and if I can navigate through a PC...anyone can Best Larry

?

Makes me somewhat happy to see i am not the only one with limited computer skills