Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RKKF officer visor cap

Article about: Hi, I have found this visor cap. I want to complete a M43 uniform (I will post some pictures later). Do you think it is a late 40' or a 50' 's model? regards, jean-sebastien

Default RKKF officer visor cap

Hi,
    I have found this visor cap. I want to complete a M43 uniform (I will post some pictures later). Do you think it is a late 40' or a 50' 's model?
    regards,
    jean-sebastien
    RKKF officer visor capRKKF officer visor capRKKF officer visor capRKKF officer visor capRKKF officer visor capRKKF officer visor capRKKF officer visor capRKKF officer visor cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RKKF officer visor cap
    P
    Many

Default Re: RKKF officer visor cap

IMO, early 50s.

Notice it is made in Sevastopol - home of the Black Sea Fleet, and I do not believe that any manufacturing took place there until that time as the city was 99% destroyed.

Also, the cockarde (post 1947) has a 70s > anchor. It needs to be replaced with an earlier type (anchor only). Also, the star is missing it's enamel.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

hi Richie, I appreciate your answer.
    Do you think 100 USD is a good price for this post war cap?

?

Depends of your needs, 100 is Ok, but more than a fair
    war time is hard to find though. If you need something, i would be happy to find something for trade with you
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I think it is an amicable price also. As Dimas wrote, wartime are very hard to find. I have acquired only one example in over ten years of collecting this genre.

I like it especially, because it was made in my beloved city, Sevastopol. I can probably assist you with a good cockarde; simply PM me.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Dimas, Richie,
    I am very grateful to you for your answers. Before, I had not notices the difference between wartime cockades and M47 models. As I sais , I want to complete a M43 RKKF officer's uniform. If this cap corresponds to an early postwar uniform, I will buy it. I saw at Espenlaub a beautifull technical officer's cap datée 1940. But it another budget...