Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1600th Century helmet on Ebay

Article about: Gadzooks Baldrick!! (Or in this case, ye Dave) I take thou's heathenly threat with great worrye!! As for what is in their gnarly hands, methinks the word 'pizzle' rather than 'pyke' is more

Default Re: 1600th Century helmet on Ebay

Gadzooks Baldrick!! (Or in this case, ye Dave) I take thou's heathenly threat with great worrye!! As for what is in their gnarly hands, methinks the word 'pizzle' rather than 'pyke' is more fittinge.....

As for the 'splendide olde gent's' thou doth thinke not!! Although there are sometymes some comely wenches, who no doubt could carrye a couple of churns, that turn a comelye ankle!! Why onlye last Sprynge our 'keeper had oppurtunitye to make the acqayntance of such a fair maid in the local inne, and doth declare unto us the next morn that she 'went like the privy door when the plagues in town', so it's not all bad methinks.....

But on ye whole, they are a band of villayne's that causeth much umbridge and me wisheth a pox on their turnips!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

we had a movie prop aged helmet, really looks great

And, no-the helmet is definitely not genuine....The construction is terrible and the gauge of the metal is a joke. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Cool looking lid though

I've seen more authentic looking fake ones years ago sold by the old thief Joe A. Walters and the House of Swords and Militaria... William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Gadzooks Baldrick!! (Or in this case, ye Dave) I take thou's heathenly threat with great worrye!! As for what is in their gnarly hands, methinks the word 'pizzle' rather than 'pyke' is more fittinge.....

As for the 'splendide olde gent's' thou doth thinke not!! Although there are sometymes some comely wenches, who no doubt could carrye a couple of churns, that turn a comelye ankle!! Why onlye last Sprynge our 'keeper had oppurtunitye to make the acqayntance of such a fair maid in the local inne, and doth declare unto us the next morn that she 'went like the privy door when the plagues in town', so it's not all bad methinks.....

But on ye whole, they are a band of villayne's that causeth much umbridge and me wisheth a pox on their turnips!!
    HaHa! Brilliant!

Ned, you should consider recruiting them as beaters. As long as they can hold a line and be capable of taking a few orders they'll love it! They'll even have authentic 'musket' fire.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by WOODSNAKE View Post
    Cool looking lid though
    I agree, the helmet is a nice display piece, it would look nice on display at a museum to make a display of an early Spanish or Portugese explorer

Not bad for a helmet of the future! The 1600th century is way off yet!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Spanish Conquistador Helmet

original Spanish 1600's helmet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2