Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The Argentinian M-2 and M-1

Article about: Just thought I might share a few of my Argentinian M-1's and my M-2 the helmet Body on all three of these examples were produced by ( FM ) Direccion General De Fabricaciones Militares Argent

?

Argentina Rigger modified/refitted M 1 for Airborne troops bit of an interesting example this one the helmet body has been re-fitted with the addition of three new swivel bails one to the rear and two more that have been brazed on and brought forward of the original bails to accommodate a modified three point chinstrap system...The chin-cup and neck strap has been manufactured from a thick webbing and a heavy type vinyl material has been added to the chin-cup I would assume for comfort...

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Argentinian M-2 and M-1   The Argentinian M-2 and M-1  

The Argentinian M-2 and M-1   The Argentinian M-2 and M-1  

The Argentinian M-2 and M-1  

Hi Mark you don't mind me posting this , This helmet was brought back from the Falklands , its interesting as it has a green cover under the camo cover
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Argentinian M-2 and M-1   The Argentinian M-2 and M-1  

?

The more the merrier and a super nice example I might add...
    I have been after a net as shown by you for some time now I will have a better look on the PC when I get in from work...

Regards Mark

Very interesting thanks for posting!

?

Sometimes as collectors when researching information and talking to fellow collectors from other nations some of the details are lost in the translation and or new details and information come to light...
    Which was the case here so I have updated this particular thread with new information as to keep it as correct as possible..

Regards Mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2