Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

austro m17 helmet help please

Article about: im looking at buying an austo m17 helmet in relic condition, the the helmet has no liner or chinstraps.... and the interior is completely rusted, the exterior is fairly rusted too but still

dbale
    ?

Default austro m17 helmet help please

im looking at buying an austo m17 helmet in relic condition, the the helmet has no liner or chinstraps.... and the interior is completely rusted, the exterior is fairly rusted too but still shows original paint in spots... the seller is asking 85 for it... am i getting a good deal or is that a little high priced... sorry i dont have pics. thanks in advance.

Default Re: austro m17 helmet help please

Really a tough one without pics. Kind of like trying to get a hair cut over the phone $85 for a relic to me doesn't sound too bad if it isn't in bad shape but if its really rough it might be a tad high. Good luck. John

Sorry, I forgot to add that you have to consider the cost of shipping in the overall cost of the helmet. Again good luck with it. John

Personally I wouldn't waste the money on a relic, but rather save up for a good shell or complete helmet.