Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Belgian Adrian Helmet plus Unknown

Article about: Hi there, I've been looking at this forum for a while and have seen a few Adrian helmets come and go, but I'm curious as to when this particular helmet was made. I'm almost positive that it'

Default Belgian Adrian Helmet plus Unknown

Hi there,
    I've been looking at this forum for a while and have seen a few Adrian helmets come and go, but I'm curious as to when this particular helmet was made.
    I'm almost positive that it's from WW2 but have been told that it may be pre-WW2, circa 1920's. The helmet itself has the complete inner lining and, unfortunately, no markings - unless it's beneath the lining itself. Anyone know a little more about this from the pictures? I'd like to know the year it's from or even if it's worth anything.
    I also have another helmet which seems to be a Canadian WW2 helmet. It has markings on it: "C.L./C. 1942 82". Any thoughts as to where this one came from?
    Thanks in advance for all your help.Belgian Adrian Helmet plus UnknownBelgian Adrian Helmet plus UnknownBelgian Adrian Helmet plus UnknownBelgian Adrian Helmet plus UnknownBelgian Adrian Helmet plus UnknownBelgian Adrian Helmet plus UnknownBelgian Adrian Helmet plus UnknownBelgian Adrian Helmet plus UnknownBelgian Adrian Helmet plus UnknownBelgian Adrian Helmet plus UnknownBelgian Adrian Helmet plus UnknownBelgian Adrian Helmet plus UnknownBelgian Adrian Helmet plus Unknown

?

Hi,

belgium helmet is model 31

@+, hughes

?

Does the canadian liner have any markings? Should be dated.
    Clc is the canadian light company stamp.

Thanks for your answers.
    I checked the liner and there seems to be no markings, unless it's underneath the actual liner.
    Anybody know what these helmets are worth, or is there any use in selling them?
    Thanks in advance for all your help.

?

Hi

in belgium, you can find a helmet M31 between 75 and 150 euro

@+, hughes

Thank you, Hughes.
    I'm actually heading towards the North of France / Southern Belgium next month on my return to Ireland.
    Is anyone interested in this helmet? If not, is there a place I can find someone who is?

We have a Classifieds section. Put up your ads there.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Sorry. Didn't realize there was a classified section. Newbie error. :-/
    Will move it there. Thanks.