Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

From Bulgaria with love...

Article about: good idea its not worth stripping the paint back alot of the time they removed it completely so there could be nothing under it .cheers

Default Re: From Bulgaria with love...

good idea its not worth stripping the paint back alot of the time they removed it completely so there could be nothing under it .cheers

Quote by jumpingjank View Post
    good idea its not worth stripping the paint back alot of the time they removed it completely so there could be nothing under it .cheers
    Theres still original paint under it, but I don't know how to get it back from under the post war paint.

But yeah I just leave it as it is, its a lot of time getting it done good... I can imagine that.

Quote by jumpingjank View Post
    I can't believe my eyes this helmet of mine has even 3 layers of different kind of green paint (I just discovered it), it must have been through a lot so I imagine.

oh wow mine has none under it i dont think but still a great helmet i think people should buy them if they want a cheap ww2 helmet thats not american or british

They are plentiful and cheap, keep checking ebay, once in awhile a really nice one comes along.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2