Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Bulgarian helmet with helmet net ???

Article about: Hello what are your thoughts on this helmet it appears to be a type c the helmet net I am not familiar with at all. it very tight on the helmet it looks lik eits been there a long time thank

?

Default Bulgarian helmet with helmet net ???

Hello
    what are your thoughts on this helmet
    it appears to be a type c
    the helmet net I am not familiar with at all. it very tight on the helmet it looks lik eits been there a long time
    thank you for your time and help
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bulgarian helmet with helmet net ???   Bulgarian helmet with helmet net ???  

Bulgarian helmet with helmet net ???   Bulgarian helmet with helmet net ???  

Bulgarian helmet with helmet net ???  

The helmet is certainly a Bulgar M36C, but I do have to say I have *never* seen one with a net. The net is certainly familiar - looks like a South African pattern, for example - but I do know similar nets are used by other nations. Someone will know better. But on a Bulgarian helmet, surprising.

?

Hello Greg
    thank you very much for your help
    Tony

?

Yup the helmet is ok,about the net-its bad!Also the string holding the liner skin is not from the helmet.The correct one is tied to the chinstrap handles.Also the name on the liner is Apostolov.
    Cheers Emanuil.

nice type c ,the helmet net as greg has stated looks from a south african m63 helmet which is pretty much based on the french mle51 otan