Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bulgarian M51 and Italian M33

Article about: Hi, I had in my collection Bulgarian M51 for a long time (dark green). My friend was trying to be nice and got me an Italian M33 from IMA-USA as a gift. The helmet in my opinion is a Bulgari

Default Bulgarian M51 and Italian M33

Hi,

I had in my collection Bulgarian M51 for a long time (dark green). My friend was trying to be nice and got me an "Italian M33" from IMA-USA as a gift. The helmet in my opinion is a Bulgarian M51 and not the Italian M33. I don't have a problem with it not being M33 as it is a gift, but I find it troubling that IMA is selling M51s are M33s.

Here are the photos (dark green is the M51 and light green is the "M33")

Any feedback is appreciated - thanks.

Default Re: Bulgarian M51 and Italian M33

You're right, they are Bulgarian M.51 and not Italian M.33
    Original WWII era M.33 helmets aren't even painted in that light green colour.

?

bulgarian both of them .

I guess IMA-USA doesn't really care what they sell.

IMA
    ?

meyle77, we have responded to your emails and your paypal dispute. Please remember it was a weekend when you sent us 3 emails, we don't work on the weekends. We have offered a full refund or replacement.

THIS WAS JUST A MISTAKE. We also sell Bulgarian M51 helmets. The shipping department pulled the wrong helmet. Please understand, that we process over 100 orders a day and during busy season (now) that number is closer to 200. Mistakes sometimes happen, but we always put them right.

You didn't need to trash us on a forum by making accusations that we intentionally sent you the wrong helmet or that "we don't care" what we sell. Not everyone in this world is a crook. You could have given us a few days to respond to you before resorting to a public forum.

We have been in business since 1981 for a reason, and its not by ripping people off.

Alex
    -IMA
    Last edited by IMA; 12-20-2011 at 07:18 PM.

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    I guess IMA-USA doesn't really care what they sell.
    I ordered a repro French helmet badge from IMA and they sent me a Defective one with only one tab on the back, it's supposed to have two tabs to go through both holes on the helmet

IMA
    ?

Battle Gear, contact customerservice@ima-usa.com, seems like a easy very issue to solve.

IMA, thank you for your emails and message on the forum - I didn't "trash" you - simply posted what happened.
    I already replied to your email and hope to receive the replacement.
    Thanks.

update: received replacement helmet from IMA, genuine m33, but with 2 holes on the front - i assume it is spanish issue.

sound like the more desirable interwar spanish m33 the 2 holes are for the francoist eagle insignia heres my exampleBulgarian M51 and Italian M33Bulgarian M51 and Italian M33

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast