Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

can you identify where this camo helmet cover is from?

Article about: this looks like it might be some type of euro copy? wonder what country of origin this came from, has no markings.

Default Re: can you identify where this camo helmet cover is from?

Quote by battle gear View Post
    this looks like it might be some type of euro copy? wonder what country of origin this came from, has no markings.
    Just going to throw it out there; could this be one of the thousands that are being produced for airsoft? I am noticing more and more on the internet that people are selling M1's and clones to people for airsoft. And subsequently, companies are now making camo's like this for that purpose? I might be completely wrong but its just my suggestion

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    Just going to throw it out there; could this be one of the thousands that are being produced for airsoft? I am noticing more and more on the internet that people are selling M1's and clones to people for airsoft. And subsequently, companies are now making camo's like this for that purpose? I might be completely wrong but its just my suggestion
    If you follow this link you will see loads of camo's coming from hong kong for the purpose of airsoft: camo helmet cover in Sporting Goods | eBay

Checked and it's not a Dutch Marine Woodland cover,different cut.
    The Airsoft option could be spot on with this one.
    Cheers
    Dave

this euro M1 on ebay comes with the same odd looking woodland camo cover

maybe this could be a clue where it came from?

U SCH 71 Helmet Liner Cover Mesh WWII Style | eBay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture can you identify where this camo helmet cover is from?   can you identify where this camo helmet cover is from?  

Attached Images Attached Images can you identify where this camo helmet cover is from? 

i must admit this is not a cammo cover im familiar with ,the dutch dpm m1 helmet cover was of a 4 piece construction not like the 2 piece us cover ,but i have seen referance pictures of dutch infantryman on field exercises wearing what looks to be american ERDL bdu's and i believe the austrian budesheer were very much like the bundeswehr in there procurement of other nations helmet covers mainly the US ,sorry i cant be of any help battle gear
    Regards James

?

USCH 71= a Norwegian helmet shell, the Austrians did use US Woodland M1's covers, as well as the Dutch.

I'm not aware of any Euro clone wearers, having this type of helmet cover though???

Interesting piece, looks like it's been used in anger somewhere?

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

What color is the inside?The US army sold tons of helmet covers out of clothing sales for years. This appears to be one of them. The inside would be a sort of paler green color and you could see bleed through from the colors on the outside. In the later 80's they toned the colors down some and used less of the sand color.

Fred

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2