Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Close up from my steel helmet collection in detail

Article about: very nice collection hells chickie if the bulgarian m51 is white it might be a military police issue but has lost its insignia i like your belgium m49 they are a close copy of the british mk

Default Close up from my steel helmet collection in detail

All my steel helmets (I don't collect Kevlar helmets) that I have so far collected, I do a update to this thread as soon I get my hands a new ones. I hope that you all can enjoy them as much as me. Feel free to let me know what you think of it. If you got one laying around that I don't have yet I would be happy to take it over from you if you like, please take in consideration that I'm not that rich when you think of a price for it, also let me know what your price is in euro money since I live in the Netherlands the price have to be inclusive with shipping costs. (privet message me please on this one) If you really want to make this girl happy you can also donate one...... or more Anyways I hope you enjoy the photo's , and as always my trusty friend and beautiful photomodel lady head doll is demonstrating my steel helmets
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Close up from my steel helmet collection in detail   Close up from my steel helmet collection in detail  

Close up from my steel helmet collection in detail   Close up from my steel helmet collection in detail  

Close up from my steel helmet collection in detail   Close up from my steel helmet collection in detail  

Close up from my steel helmet collection in detail  

?

Default Re: Close up from my steel helmet collection in detail

Nice collection.

Very nice and diverse collection.

Good collection.

What is the helmet with the ear flaps and salt & pepper shaker vents?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

A good cross section of nations. I only have German lids, sometimes I think I should branch out a little.

thats a pretty nice selection, the good thing about these is they are not too expensve and make excellent displays

I like the Russian Ssh40 , it's dated 1957 and is a size 3 [Large] I always prefer to buy the large size because they are hard to find and they didnt make as many in size large

the white Bulagarian M51 / 72 helmet looks like winter snow camo, I wouldnt remove the paint on that one

Quote by Bond View Post
    Good collection.

What is the helmet with the ear flaps and salt & pepper shaker vents?
    The tank helmet? well I bought this one because it was a easy price for me, but I don't know which army used this or in what year. I hope someone here can tell us.

the M1 clones are cool especially the french "MLE"51 very collectible indeed,nice show of lids,regards Dave.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    A good cross section of nations. I only have German lids, sometimes I think I should branch out a little.
    I like the german lids too maybe in the future I try to buy one or more too, but they are crazy expensive so much that it takes out the joy of me. And not only that you have to be careful too for fakes and maybe there are so much fake out there that the real ones are just so hard to find that you're bound to end up with a fake in the end for too much money.

But yes there's more army helmets that are interesting too...

Quote by moaning minnie View Post
    the M1 clones are cool especially the french "MLE"51 very collectible indeed,nice show of lids,regards Dave.
    Yes I love them too, and I got them from different years and in different styles. They came for one good price together I couldn't say no to that

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast