Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Close up from my steel helmet collection in detail

Article about: very nice collection hells chickie if the bulgarian m51 is white it might be a military police issue but has lost its insignia i like your belgium m49 they are a close copy of the british mk

Default Re: Close up from my steel helmet collection in detail

Quote by hellschickie View Post
    Update!!

The first type DDR helmet, I think I can be proud at the one because they are getting harder to find. The only DDR helmet thats better than this one is one with a original decal of Germany on the lid. 20 euro's (with posting) and not a cent more I think its a great deal.

Attachment 435154Attachment 435155

More photo's will come once the helmet is in my hands
    NVA Tank Trainer Part I - YouTube

hi hellschickie , I think you will enjoy this video of the NVA in training wearing the M56 Stahlhelm

very interesting!

Quote by battle gear View Post
    NVA Tank Trainer Part I - YouTube

hi hellschickie , I think you will enjoy this video of the NVA in training wearing the M56 Stahlhelm

very interesting!
    Thanks thats so sweet I really enjoyed that, gives me some idea whats it been through. And indeed its very interesting! If my body wasn't crashed up because of a motorcycle accident I would have tried the army too...

hi HC im really fond of the b826 gefechtshelm the referance picture you provided is the danish version its got to be the best of all the modern composite helmets heres my bundeswehr example and i hope it changes your view of this great lid but of course this is just my opinion regards james Close up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detail

Quote by col james View Post
    hi HC im really fond of the b826 gefechtshelm the referance picture you provided is the danish version its got to be the best of all the modern composite helmets heres my bundeswehr example and i hope it changes your view of this great lid but of course this is just my opinion regards james
    IIRC the current Danish combat helmet is by CGF Gallet, as far as the B826 goes it's one of the best composite, right up there with my Canadian CG634

hi sirknight you are correct i forgot to say the danes as well as the dutch used the b826 in the 1990's i believe the gallet helmet they progressed to was the m92 better know as the french spectra f2 ,i would love an example of the cg634 canada's first truly indigenous helmet the liner is similar to the french f2 is your fitted with the cadpat digital cammo my favorite design regards james

yes, my CG634 has the CADPAT cover. You are correct col james, the liner of the CG634 is very similar to the french helmet on which it was based upon.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/milit...icture-203.jpg

very nice sirknight i must get myself an example ,your looks great

Nice collection!

Best!

nice helmet Col james i love the camo !

cheers JJ its a real favorite modern lid of mine and i also am fond of the flecktarn cammo design it displays really well

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast