Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Close up from my steel helmet collection in detail

Article about: very nice collection hells chickie if the bulgarian m51 is white it might be a military police issue but has lost its insignia i like your belgium m49 they are a close copy of the british mk

Default Re: Close up from my steel helmet collection in detail

Well guys my blue M53 helmet has arrived, like I first said its not a popular helmet but you have to admit! when I place the green M53 next to the blue air force M53 they make such a handsome couple. What really catch my eye was that when they made this helmet, they took it not so seriously with the symmetrical of this helmet. The same thing I also saw with the first type DDR M56 helmet in my collection.
    The code that's stamped in the rim is LS30 8VDP80 - 4 -
    At the end of the code theres a arrow stamped pointing up? why is that?...I am guessing that the year its been made is 1980.Close up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detail

My M1 collection so farClose up from my steel helmet collection in detail

Modell 1A1 Luftlandetruppenstahlhelm.

Too bad that a part of the chinstrap had been torn off, If anyone can help me make it complete again I would be happy with that.Close up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detail[ATTACH=CONFIG]
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Close up from my steel helmet collection in detail   Close up from my steel helmet collection in detail  

A inner helmet liner from Vietnam I guess, the chin strap is different and also the webbing is it a airborn liner?. It has a snap on liner is easily removed, so I could clean the insides that was really dirty as hell. Then I putt some oil on the metal parts because the rust devil had its way... way too long. There I saw the stamp inside wich I had photographed. More information really would be appreciated...thanksClose up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detailClose up from my steel helmet collection in detailThe Vietnam liner next to the VB1955 liner

hi HC i notice now going back to your first thread page i see your polish wz50 with carefull viewing i notice it this time round initially i thought it was czech vz 53 i also like your hessian covered dutch m53 very similar to my example now the last liner you post is a bit of a mystery dsa stamped ground troops liner but fitted with 3 point chinstrap of a bundeswehr or austrian origin these are the only 2 countries that use this style of breakfree catch that i know of ,its a bit of a puzzler for sure

did you find this things or did you but them

i dont follow ?ryan "but them"

Quote by hellschickie View Post
    Well a civil defense helmet, don't know if its something special but I do know I don't see much of these so I bought it, anyone knows more... whats in been through? Attachment 443757Attachment 443758Attachment 443759
    i believe tht liner on these is called type153 the alloy frame and crown fixing is similar to the german bgs helmet ,yours is the economy version with vinyl headband

yeah sorry i meant buy them

- - Updated - -

yeah sorry i meant buy them

Quote by hellschickie View Post
    Also coming soon another low budget helmet, seems like not a very popular helmet by collectors I got the idea. The dutch helmet model 53, yea I got 2 of them but those are green painted this one is a blue one so thats why I bought it, now I got a Air Force M53 helmet soon Attachment 444688Attachment 444689
    im not sure if this is the correct liner for the helmet ,i know the royal military police (gendarmerie)m53,s have a dark blue finish ,maybe im wrong

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast