Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

danish helmet

Article about: A danish helmet of which I know not much, on internet they speak about a M39 helmet. Can anyone tell me more ?

?

It sure is sad it have been painted. Thank you for the additional info I never heard of this helmet before, and as you point out it looks like an expensive construction indeed.

Regards, Lars

Default My police helmet.

Hi. Here some quick shots of my policehelmet m39. Sorry for the flashlight in the helmet. Did the best i could at the moment !
    The other pics. are from another ( but older) helmet used by the police ! Officer grade ! SFdanish helmetdanish helmetdanish helmetdanish helmetdanish helmetdanish helmetdanish helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture danish helmet   danish helmet  

danish helmet   danish helmet  

Can see I need to remove some dust on the last helmet !! :-)

37Webbing, I've heard the story about the m/39 being planned for the army a long time ago, but I dont have any written sources. Seems like its just a story.

I just tried some google searches, but only info I've found is that the m/39 was produced in Italy, is that really true?

Silverfox, nice helmets, do you have a m/23 with a marine badge as well?

Cheers, Mads

Hi Mads. Thanks ! And no ! Don`t have a m23 marine ! As I do not collect Danish militaria ! These helmets I bought many years ago ! I thought they look`d nice ! I got some Danish freedom fighters helmets ! I Think one of them is a m23 ! The others are civic helmets ! But all with symbol`s on e`m ! They are also a piece of the history and collecting helmets ! SF

Quote by Shadwellarmy View Post
    37Webbing, I've heard the story about the m/39 being planned for the army a long time ago, but I dont have any written sources. Seems like its just a story.

I just tried some google searches, but only info I've found is that the m/39 was produced in Italy, is that really true?

Silverfox, nice helmets, do you have a m/23 with a marine badge as well?

Cheers, Mads
    Italy? What? No no, they are made in Denmark. We were actually more than capable to make them at home...
    There is a lot of rumours around, and I think it has something to do with the absence of reliable information.

?

any danish helmet m39 model for exchanges for me ?

?

I have the (boring) Danish M39 in civil defense configuration. However, I am delighted to say that, last week, I received an M39 in its original livery. Glossy black paint, front police badge, liner with someone's name and serial number, brass tag in the liner band, nice worn chinstrap. No need to post more photos as it looks just like the above pics. I have only seen one like this advertised in the past 7 years (Nuke.com), and it had "sold" next to the price. Only cost me $305 plus S&H. A beauty, and how rare has it got to be in this livery!!?

Quote by Jack View Post
    I have the (boring) Danish M39 in civil defense configuration. However, I am delighted to say that, last week, I received an M39 in its original livery. Glossy black paint, front police badge, liner with someone's name and serial number, brass tag in the liner band, nice worn chinstrap. No need to post more photos as it looks just like the above pics. I have only seen one like this advertised in the past 7 years (Nuke.com), and it had "sold" next to the price. Only cost me $305 plus S&H. A beauty, and how rare has it got to be in this livery!!?
    Congratulations! And if it THAT good looking, you are one lucky man.
    They are rare as hens teeth at the moment, and there are not surfacing any more. The last from the CF-stocks are sold, and most left the country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2