MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Danish Helmet - German Liner

Article about: Hey mates, just wanted to share my latest pick ups. While its very common in Denmark to find german wwII helmets with danish post-war liners, this is the first time I ever see it the other w

Default Danish Helmet - German Liner

Hey mates,

just wanted to share my latest pick ups.

While its very common in Denmark to find german wwII helmets with danish post-war liners, this is the first time I ever see it the other way round:
    A danish m23 helmet with a german luftschutz liner:

Danish Helmet - German LinerDanish Helmet - German LinerDanish Helmet - German LinerDanish Helmet - German Liner

Got what appears to be a pre-war civic gasmask as well. The combined price for both items were 4 quid.

Danish Helmet - German LinerDanish Helmet - German LinerDanish Helmet - German LinerDanish Helmet - German Liner

Cheers!
    Mads
    Last edited by Shadwellarmy; 09-11-2012 at 11:12 PM.

?

Default Re: Danish Helmet - German Liner

Very interesting, not to mention odd indeed.

Brad.

?

Nice pick up. The Danish M23's is so ugly, only their collector can love them LOL No offense Mads

For you non-Danes i will translate the notification. It says: "This face mask and filter are not sold with the purpose to protect against chemical war substances (war gas) according to law bla bla of 1935 bla bla..."

Regards, Lars

Those lids are a little Vader-ish. Good score for the price!

[QUOTE=Datrus;673996]Nice pick up. The Danish M23's is so ugly, only their collector can love them LOL No offense Mads

No worries Lars! Its hard to deny the fact that they are damn ugly Anyway Im not really collecting them just thought it was good value for this price.

?

I like the danish m23 model ....is very nice .

?

[QUOTE=Shadwellarmy;675111]
    Quote by Datrus View Post
    Nice pick up. The Danish M23's is so ugly, only their collector can love them LOL No offense Mads

No worries Lars! Its hard to deny the fact that they are damn ugly Anyway Im not really collecting them just thought it was good value for this price.
    If you are Danish and collect helmets, you have to have one Maybe they are not ugly but just "funky" looking

Every collection needs one just Like Swiss m18

?

swedish, russian , romanian , french , german , italian , bulgarian , danish , swiss , czech ,,,,, no usm1 or clone of this model or kevlar helmets .

?

english , yugoslavian , spanish , ungarian ,